FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $60

juicy bamboo cleansing cloths-to-go

juicy bamboo

Out of stock

$20.00

OTHER SIZES

juicy bamboo cleansing cloths - kaia naturals

30 pack

Details

Our bamboo cleansing cloths are never bleached nor saturated with synthetic chemicals. Instead, they are soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients such as organic honey, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, clinical grade pure essential oils and vitamins B12, C and E. These luxurious liquids make the bamboo cloths so juicy it was only natural to call them juicy bamboo.

20 individually-wrapped cloths

HOW TO USE

Cleanse face, neck, and décolletage with juicy bamboo cleansing cloths to remove makeup and impurities.

May also be used in the eye area. No rinsing required.

After use, plant or compost the cloth, and watch it biodegrade.

To prevent the cloths from drying out, do not remove foil seal.

INGREDIENTS

Agua, Miel, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Tangerina, Citrus Aurantifolia, Cirtrus Grandis.

Natural, Cruelty-free, 100% Biodegradable

NO SULFATES
NO ALCOHOL
NO PARABENS
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES

FAQ

Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?
Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin.
Benzyl alcohol – a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties.
Cetyl alcohol – a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties.

Do I need to rinse after?
No, it leaves a clean and refreshing finish so there is no residue left.

Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.

Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
Yes, juicy bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.

Additional information

Weight120 g
Dimensions10.2 × 5 × 15.3 cm

You may also like…