Most people think that body odor is caused by the sweat under their arms, but this isn’t true! The smell is actually caused by the bacteria that live and grow under your arms. Consider this as good news, as there is a really easy way to help mitigate this problem.
Use an antibacterial soap under your arms before applying deodorant. Doing this creates an environment that odor-causing bacteria can’t live. By controlling the bacteria, you will be able to control the odor.
We developed the deodorant booster bar, which is formulated with apple cider vinegar and charcoal which are known as an all-natural antibacterial. Use this bar in the shower before applying your deodorant to give your underarms a clean and protected barrier from any bacteria. Now you’ll be sure to have your natural deodorant work better and last longer!
Tis the season for giving! This year, try something new and give the gift of a DETOX to the ones you love… like a natural deodorant gift! Sure, shiny, glittery presents are great, but when was the last time you gave someone a gift that actually made a lasting impact on their life and overall health? This year, each team member at kaia naturals chose one person on their holiday gift list to give the takesumi detox® charcoal deodorant.
Here’s why natural deodorant makes a great holiday gift:
Jacqueline, Customer Service Coordinator
“As the newest member to the kaia naturals team, I have not yet made the switch to natural deodorant. I decided to give the takesumi detox® to my best friend so we can experience the detox together! One charcoal underarm detox kit for myself, and one for my BFF. It’ll be all that we need to start our switch!”
Marissa, Operations Manager
“I am giving the takesumi detox® natural charcoal deodorant to my mom this year. As a breast cancer survivor, I want her to do everything she can to mitigate her chances of getting cancer again. Although there is no definite evidence that aluminum in antiperspirants causes cancer, it is highly suspect that it might. I don’t want her taking any chances.”
Aloisa, Digital Marketing Coordinator
“My brother and I both use natural deodorant. I use the takesumi detox® charcoal deodorant in juicy bamboo and he uses a different brand. He complains that after a sweaty basketball run, he tends to really stink. I’m convinced that he’ll love our charcoal deo since charcoal is proven to help control odor.”
Yvonne, PR Manager
“My pilates instructor is an avid green beauty user and loves all natural products. She has experienced rashes from a few other natural deodorants. But since the takesumi detox® charcoal deodorant doesn’t have any baking soda in the formula, it is less likely for her to rash.”
Michelle, PR Intern
“I’m giving this natural deodorant gift to my sister because she already loves it!! So I might as well replenish her stock. I’ll drop in the deodorant booster bar into her stocking as an added bonus. She’s going to love how squeaky clean her underarms will feel + she’ll have an added layer of odor-control for the day.”
No matter who is on your list this year, we bet they could benefit from the gift of a natural detox with kaia naturals’ the takesumi detox® charcoal deodorant. Make sure you explain its health benefits before you offended them for gifting them a deodorant. Just say. “Don’t worry, you don’t smell. I simply care for your well-being.” 😉
Who would you give a natural deodorant to?
SHOP THE DEOS IN 3 SCENTS
*Now ships with limited edition holiday packaging. Limited quantities available.
You know you need a detox, but you can’t bear the thought of doing The Master Cleanse or a 20-day water fast. Like, really? Talk about HANGRY! Don’t worry, we have the PERFECT and relaxing detox for you. We promise, no starving required! No matter what your symptoms are, one of our the takesumi detox® hot baths are sure to do the trick. Did we mention that all it takes is a bathtub, 15-30 minutes of your time and some much-needed R&R? It’s the easiest way to detox.
Keep reading to find out which detox hot bath best fits your needs.
Signs you need a TURMERIC detox:
1. Your muscles are sore and your joints are aching.
2. You find you are getting breakthrough odor while you are transitioning to a natural deodorant.
3. You want an easy way to help your body rid itself of toxins and impurities. YES PLEASE.
- Turmeric is known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties. It helps soothe muscles and joints.
- Turmeric is also anti-bacterial. It eliminates odor-causing bacteria from your smelly parts. This can be really helpful when making the switch to natural deodorant as the turmeric will help fight the odor-causing bacteria that is leaving you smelly.
- Turmeric is also known to increase circulation. This aids the body in ridding itself of built up toxins.
Signs you need a CHARCOAL and APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV) detox:
- You want the easiest way to help your body rid itself of toxins and impurities.
- You have any skin issues that are caused by fungus or bacteria.
- Your skin is feeling rough and looking dull.
- You are transitioning to a natural deodorant.
- Charcoal is known for its ability to bind to toxins and pull them out of the body.
- ACV helps neutralize odor-causing bacteria. For example, if it’s used on the underarms, the level of its acidity produces a less hospitable environment for these types of bacteria to live on. AKA you will smell better for much longer.
- Apple cider vinegar can help treat skin conditions as it helps mitigate fungus and bacteria.
- ACV is also loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E for softer, smoother skin all over!
Signs you need a SEAWEED detox:
- You are dealing with a lot of stress. But really, who isn’t?!
- You are having trouble sleeping.
- You have been skimping out on your fruits and vegetables.
- Your skin is feeling dry and irritated. HELLO WINTER, we know you’re coming!
- You want to detox your body from the suspected heavy metals that might be getting trapped in the body.
Here’s an FYI
The common foods we eat can have traces of heavy metals. Mercury in fish or arsenic in rice are just a few examples. They may not only be in our food, but also in the daily products we use on our bodies.
- Seaweed helps relieve stress. Especially if you taken the seaweed hot bath before bed, your body will be so relaxed and you’ll drift into a deeper sleep.
- Seaweed is loaded with amazing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help to revive drab and dull skin.
- If you’ve been skimping out on good quality produce lately, the seaweed hot bath will give your body a little added boost of nutrients.
- Seaweed also has the ability to bind to heavy metals and toxins and help pull them out from the body while you sweat.
Bonus: Seaweed can help eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
P.S: If you were ever concerned about the smell of bathing in seaweed, turmeric or apple cider vinegar, rest assures. Trust us, these hot baths smell AMAZING! They are formulated with notes of eucalyptus, mint and additional essential oils! You are guaranteed to have the best smelling bathroom on the block for days.
P.P.S: Give these the takesumi detox® hot baths as a gift this holiday season and your receiver will be sucked into wanting to know what smells so amazing!