At kaia naturals we are obsessed with the Scandinavian approach to health. One of the staples of health and wellness in Scandinavia is taking a sauna multiple times a week. When taking a sauna, your body works up a sweat, releasing toxins and impurities from your system. We developed our detox hot baths to bring the detoxing benefits of a sauna to everyone and making it the easiest way to detox! The heat from the bath opens your pores and works your body into a sweat, drawing out toxins. Using Epsom salts, charcoal, turmeric, and seaweed, we have heightened your detoxing experience.
Get to know our bath collection:
Charcoal has been scientifically proven to bind to toxins and chemicals and pull them out of the body. If you need a really deep detox, this bath is the one for you.
In Ayurveda, the ancient Indian holistic healing system, turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This bath is great after a hard workout, a long day, or with a glass of wine.
Mustard is a classic remedy in the UK to help fight cold and flu symptoms. Mustard seed helps increase circulation in the body, allowing the body to decongest.
Our seaweed hot bath mimics the effects of a luxurious seaweed wrap that you get at the spa. Loaded with skin nourishing minerals and antioxidants, seaweed revives dry, tired skin. You will also soak in these antioxidants and minerals through the skin, which will benefit you internally as much as externally.
You know you need a detox, but you can’t bear the thought of doing The Master Cleanse or a 20-day water fast. Like, really? Talk about HANGRY! Don’t worry, we have the PERFECT and relaxing detox for you. We promise, no starving required! No matter what your symptoms are, one of our the takesumi detox® hot baths are sure to do the trick. Did we mention that all it takes is a bathtub, 15-30 minutes of your time and some much-needed R&R? It’s the easiest way to detox.
Keep reading to find out which detox hot bath best fits your needs.
Signs you need a TURMERIC detox:
1. Your muscles are sore and your joints are aching.
2. You find you are getting breakthrough odor while you are transitioning to a natural deodorant.
3. You want an easy way to help your body rid itself of toxins and impurities. YES PLEASE.
- Turmeric is known for it’s anti-inflammatory properties. It helps soothe muscles and joints.
- Turmeric is also anti-bacterial. It eliminates odor-causing bacteria from your smelly parts. This can be really helpful when making the switch to natural deodorant as the turmeric will help fight the odor-causing bacteria that is leaving you smelly.
- Turmeric is also known to increase circulation. This aids the body in ridding itself of built up toxins.
Signs you need a CHARCOAL and APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV) detox:
- You want the easiest way to help your body rid itself of toxins and impurities.
- You have any skin issues that are caused by fungus or bacteria.
- Your skin is feeling rough and looking dull.
- You are transitioning to a natural deodorant.
- Charcoal is known for its ability to bind to toxins and pull them out of the body.
- ACV helps neutralize odor-causing bacteria. For example, if it’s used on the underarms, the level of its acidity produces a less hospitable environment for these types of bacteria to live on. AKA you will smell better for much longer.
- Apple cider vinegar can help treat skin conditions as it helps mitigate fungus and bacteria.
- ACV is also loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E for softer, smoother skin all over!
Signs you need a SEAWEED detox:
- You are dealing with a lot of stress. But really, who isn’t?!
- You are having trouble sleeping.
- You have been skimping out on your fruits and vegetables.
- Your skin is feeling dry and irritated. HELLO WINTER, we know you’re coming!
- You want to detox your body from the suspected heavy metals that might be getting trapped in the body.
Here’s an FYI
The common foods we eat can have traces of heavy metals. Mercury in fish or arsenic in rice are just a few examples. They may not only be in our food, but also in the daily products we use on our bodies.
- Seaweed helps relieve stress. Especially if you taken the seaweed hot bath before bed, your body will be so relaxed and you’ll drift into a deeper sleep.
- Seaweed is loaded with amazing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help to revive drab and dull skin.
- If you’ve been skimping out on good quality produce lately, the seaweed hot bath will give your body a little added boost of nutrients.
- Seaweed also has the ability to bind to heavy metals and toxins and help pull them out from the body while you sweat.
Bonus: Seaweed can help eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
P.S: If you were ever concerned about the smell of bathing in seaweed, turmeric or apple cider vinegar, rest assures. Trust us, these hot baths smell AMAZING! They are formulated with notes of eucalyptus, mint and additional essential oils! You are guaranteed to have the best smelling bathroom on the block for days.
P.P.S: Give these the takesumi detox® hot baths as a gift this holiday season and your receiver will be sucked into wanting to know what smells so amazing!