juicy bamboo box-to-go | 20 individually wrapped cloths

In stock

Rated 4.73 out of 5 based on 11 customer ratings
(11 customer reviews)

$19.50

plant_the_cloth Conventional makeup wipes do just that –  remove makeup. They don’t cleanse the skin, but instead strip it of its natural oils which can leave it feeling dry. juicy bamboo is not a makeup remover, but an actual cleanser. Designed for the most sensitive skin and eyes, juicy bamboo cleansing cloths are gentle enough to be used with aestheticians working with clients undergoing chemotherapy. The 100% unbleached bamboo cloths are infused with vitamin C, E and B12 + jojoba oil, sunflower oil and organic honey.

Order 4 boxes to qualify for free shipping

all ingredients are listed in INCI (international scientific nomenclature)

agua/water

miel/honey

sorbitan laurate

helianthus annuus/sunflower seed oil

hydrolyzed jojoba esters

glycerin

decyl glucoside

polyglyceryl-4 laurate

dilauryl citrate

xanthan gum

citric acid

dehydroacetic acid

benzyl alcohol

potassium sorbate

sodium benzoatean

citrus tangerina

citrus aurantifolia

citrus grandis

1.  Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list? Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin: Benzyl alcohol- a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties Cetyl alcohol- a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties

2.  Do I need to rinse after? No, it leaves a clean, refreshing finish so there is no residue left.

3.  Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%? The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.

4.  Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes? Yes: juicy bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.

Love Sweat Fitness – “To smell fresh and clean I always carry these cleansing cloths in my gym bag.”
Jamie Paige Beauty – “They smell like a tropical vacation. These cleansing cloths have completely replaced my Neutrogena cleansing wipes.”
Essie Button – “The cloths are really soft and they work really well, I love the scent.”
 

11 reviews for juicy bamboo box-to-go | 20 individually wrapped cloths

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    I travel a lot for work and always have these wipes in my carry on. I use them at the end of the flight before I touch up. The air on planes can be so dry and these really help refresh my face.

  2. Rated 4 out of 5

    Absolutely love that these wipes come individually wrapped. It’s so easy to throw them in your bag for when you need them, especially for taking my makeup off after work before I head to the gym.

  3. Rated 5 out of 5

    So handy – I keep them stashed in every bag for a quick refresh after the gym, lunch, work, bike ride, you name it!

  4. Rated 5 out of 5

    Bought these in a boutique in Toronto and didn’t really believe the salesgirl when she told me that they don’t burn or dry out your skin, but bought it anyway. SO glad I did! These are by far the best, and trust me I’ve tried a lot.

  5. Rated 5 out of 5

    I love this product. I put a couple in my gym bag to use after a spin class and it really cleaned off the sweat. The best part is that my face felt very refreshed and moisturized afterwards. I meant to apply an oil after but forgot but found I didn’t need it anyway! Will definitely keep these in my purse and in my gym bag. Also shared with a friend and she loved them as well.

  6. Rated 5 out of 5

    I’m a flight attendant and won’t ever go to work without these. They’re perfect because I just throw a couple in my carry-on. They are basically my skin savior when I’m flying long haul.

  7. Rated 4 out of 5

    my oily skin means cleansing on a regular basis is a must these make it easy and they do not strip it

  8. Rated 5 out of 5

    I love these for vacations! the individually wrapped cloths do not fill up my cosmetic bag and it is all I need at night…love em!

  9. Rated 4 out of 5

    discovered your company in a gifting box and enjoyed the sample so I thought I would try on a monthly basis. love these

  10. Rated 5 out of 5

    got these cleansing cloths in a sampling box and I was blown away when I opened one to try! It smells like a yummy fruit juice and they’re super soothing and doesn’t sting my eyes. Highly recommend.

  11. Rated 5 out of 5

    I barley have enough energy to put on my PJ’s at night so keeping a few cloths by my bed solve that problem…I love the smell.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free shipping on orders over $60* Dismiss