|Dimensions||17.5 × 9.75 × 0.5 cm|
the vitamin cleanse – the wipes without waste. These bamboo facial cleansing cloths are soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients: organic honey, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, clinical grade pure essential oils and vitamins B12, C and E. The formulation is designed to cleanse even the most sensitive skin and eyes. Formulated at a pH of 5.5 (skin pH) and perfect for sensitive skin.
These groundbreaking cloths are made of unbleached bamboo that is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Plant the cloth, water the soil, and watch it disappear!
The 10 pack has resealable sticker. To maintain maximum cloth moisture, please use within 30 days after opening.
Gently cleanse face, neck, and décolletage with the vitamin cleanse to remove makeup, and refresh skin.
May also be used in the eye area. No rinsing required.
After use, plant or compost the cloth.
Reseal sticker tab to prevent the fresh cloths from drying out.
Agua, Miel, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Natural, Cruelty-free, 100% Biodegradable
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
Is the vitamin cleanse the same as juicy bamboo facial cleansing cloths?
The vitamin cleanse has the same great formula as the original cult favorite juicy bamboo. The cloth is 20% larger and now comes in a new 10 pack for all your on-the-go needs.
Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol in the ingredient list?
Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin.
Benzyl alcohol is a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties.
Cetyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties.
Do I need to rinse after?
No, it leaves a clean and refreshing finish so there is no residue left.
Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.
Is the vitamin cleanse safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
Yes, the vitamin cleanse is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It is suitable even for those with eczema.
|1 × the vitamin cleanse | 30 pack|
|1 × overnight dry shampoo | blonde|
|1 × the sleep detox kit|
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Honey is extremely beneficial for the face and the skin. It has wound-healing, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can help with anti-aging and skin issues, such as acne, dull and dry skin, and uneven skin tone.
Naturally cleanses and regenerates cells. The oils molecular stability allows for fast absorption in the skin. Jojoba’s oils properties clarify and hydrate.
Naturally hydrates and soothes skin. Rich in vitamin A, B, D & E. Sunflower Oil is high in Omega-9 fatty acids this helps skin retain softness. Quick absorption without clogging or blocking pores.
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment
Vitamin B12 helps to regulate the production of pigment in the skin, helping to prevent dark spots and pigmentation. Cobalamin also assists the body with the metabolism of protein which, in turn, promotes the growth of healthy skin cells and helps to repair damaged skin
WITH CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTISTS
I have extremely sensitive skin, sometimes I break out in hives if I have a bad reaction, but I’ve never had any problems with these. I was SO surprised that it didn’t irritate or burn as I never liked using wipes, but now I’m hooked.
I am addicted to your cleansing cloths! The soft feeling of the bamboo and the fact that I do not feel guilty makes me happy a company took the time to make these
These are by far the best wipes I’ve ever tried. Love that their soaked in vitamins and all natural ingredients so I know I’m not putting crap on my face. Most importantly, they’ve never burned my face or made it feel tight.
The bamboo cloths are the only thing that don’t make my face break out (and clears up my break outs). I have been using them for about 2 years now and they are the staple of my skin care regime.
FOLLOW US @kaianaturals